Special Issue Menu
More Special Issues
Lead Guest Editor: Zilai Cheng
Submission Deadline: Jul. 31, 2022
Lead Guest Editor: Jiezhuoma La
Submission Deadline: May 31, 2022
Lead Guest Editor: Hamidreza Behi
Submission Deadline: Mar. 18, 2022
View All Special
About the JournalInternational Journal of Transportation Engineering and Technology
(ISSN Online: 2575-1751)
Home > About
A Special Issue of International Journal of Transportation Engineering and Technology (ISSN Online 2575-1751)
Deadline for manuscript submissions: Nov. 30, 2021
- Sustainable Development
- Transportation Engineering and Planning
- Supply Chain
- Big Data
- Smart Technology and Information Technology
All the articles published in the International Journal of Transportation Engineering and Technology will be freely and permanently accessible online without subscription charges or registration barriers. For the readers, they are free to download, share and reuse the research. Meanwhile, the authors will be recognized for their contribution when the paper is reused. Specifically, it means:
- All the journal content is freely and openly available after publication on the SciencePG’s website.
- All the articles are published in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license. Under this license, authors retain the copyright.
- All the articles can be read, downloaded, copied, distributed, printed, searched or linked to in SciencePG’s journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the authors. The policy will apply to all scholarly articles published in SciencePG, except for those completed before the adoption of this policy and any articles for which the authors entered into an incompatible licensing or assignment agreement before the adoption of this policy.
The peer review process is to ensure the quality of manuscripts before publication. Generally, the submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by two to three experts in related research areas. They will evaluate the submitted manuscripts for the originality, validity and significance and help the editorial team determine whether the manuscripts should be accepted for publication.
All the submissions to International Journal of Transportation Engineering and Technology will undergo double-blind peer review process, which means the reviewer identity is concealed from the author, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
Apart from the rigorous peer review, we also provide fast publication services. The pre-review result will be sent to you in 5 working days after submission. Once your paper is accepted, it will be published online shortly afterwards.
International Journal of Transportation Engineering and Technology has been included in the following Abstracting and Indexing databases:
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Polish Scholarly Bibliography
- Eurasian Scientific Journal Index
Due to the indexing and open access, the published articles in the International Journal of Transportation Engineering and Technology can be broadly spread to global readers and authors, which ensure the maximum visibility of the articles. We also ensure that your published article is easy to be found and cited, making your ideas and knowledge accessible to other researchers, communities and institutions all over the world.
The articles published in the International Journal of Transportation Engineering and Technology will be distributed under Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). Under this license, the authors retain the copyright of their publications. Meanwhile, the International Journal of Transportation Engineering and Technology is granted a non-exclusive license to publish the work in the paper form and the readers are allowed to distribute, reuse or reproduce the content as long as the original work is properly cited.
Appropriate attribution can be provided by simply citing the original work. No permission is required from the authors or the publishers. For any reuse or distribution of a work, users must also make clear the license terms under which the work was published. The standard license will be applied to the authors' publications, which ensures the publications freely and openly available in perpetuity.
Traditional journals are solely based on a reader-pays model, in which institutional libraries typically pay for the access to content. However, all journals published by Science Publishing Group (SciencePG) are full open access. The scientific community and general public can access all articles published in the journal for free.
This means that Science Publishing Group does not gain any income through selling subscriptions of the printed or online versions of the published articles. Therefore, by collecting Article Processing Charges from authors' institutes or research funding bodies, Science Publishing Group is able to cover the various publishing services:
- Editorial work: peer review, administrative support, commissioning content, journal development.
- Technical infrastructure and innovation: development, maintenance and operation of online journal system and websites.
- Production of articles: formatting and mark-up of articles and inclusion in indexing services.
- Marketing of journal and content: making sure readers and authors know about the work published in the title.
- Customer service: responding to authors and readers.
Sustainable Transportation Collaborative Innovation is Open Access and accessible for free on the Internet. With Open Access, Science Publishing Group allows us to distribute knowledge more widely and at a lower cost than was previously possible. However, to cover the editorial services and production of an article, the journal depends on Article Processing Charges.
The Article Processing Charge for the special issue is 870 USD.
|Special Issue Title||Article Processing Charge|
|Sustainable Transportation Collaborative Innovation||870 USD|
Article Processing Charge discounts or waivers are given to authors from low-income countries or lower-middle-income countries (classified by the world bank; To learn more, click: https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups).
For more details, please contact the editor directly once the manuscript is accepted.
Upon an article is editorially accepted, the corresponding author will be notified about the payment issue, which is charged to either the author, or the funder, institution or employer.
The corresponding author needs to arrange payment of the Article Processing Charge unless a waiver has been granted. Following peer review, once a manuscript has received editorial acceptance in principle, the Article Processing Charge becomes payable and the formatting checks on the manuscript will commence. Once formatting checks are completed, and payment of the Article Processing Charge has been received, the article will be published.
Science Publishing Group currently supports the following payment methods:
- Debit or Credit Card
- Wire Transfer
No. Article Processing Charges (APCs) do not entitle the authors to receive reprints of their published article. Reprints can be ordered separately and optionally for any article that has been published in a Science Publishing Group journal. To request an offer for reprints of an article, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all parties involved in the process of publishing (authors, Editorial Board, and reviewers), it is necessary to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior. To guarantee high ethical standards, Science Publishing Group has developed international standards for all the parties. Science Publishing Group expects all the parties to commit to these standards.
All articles published by the International Journal of Transportation Engineering and Technology are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers. It is free for readers to download, share, and reuse the research. Authors receive recognition for their contribution when the paper is reused.
- Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work. Plagiarism, Duplicate, Data Fabrication and Falsification, and Redundant Publications are forbidden.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- If the authors have used the work and/or words of others, the authors must ensure that the work and/or words of others are appropriately cited or quoted and identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscripts.
- When an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author's obligation to promptly notify the Journal editor or publisher and cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the paper.
- Authors must notify the journal of any conflicts of interest.
Editors and Editorial Board are required to follow the international standards for Editorial Board:
- The Editorial Board should keep information pertaining to all submitted manuscripts confidential.
- The Editorial Board is responsible for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts.
- The Editorial Board should strive to meet the needs of readers and authors.
- The Editorial Board should evaluate manuscripts only for their intellectual content.
- The Editorial Board should strive to constantly improve their journals.
- The Editorial Board should maintain the integrity of the academic record.
- The Editorial Board should disclose any conflicts of interest and preclude business needs from compromising intellectual and ethical standards.
- The Editorial Board should always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
Reviewers of International Journal of Transportation Engineering and Technology are also expected to meet the international standards for reviewers when they accept review invitations.
- Reviewers should keep information pertaining to the manuscript confidential.
- Reviewers should bring to the attention of the Editor Board any information that may be a reason to reject publication of a manuscript.
- Reviewers should notify Science Publishing Group of any conflicts of interest.
- Reviewers should evaluate manuscripts only for their intellectual content.
- Reviewers should objectively evaluate the manuscripts based only on their originality, significance and relevance to the domains of the journal.